Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 8th 2013

Been busy lately!

And I have just had to paint a couple things just to remember how!

I did this for an raffle for an Alzheimers fundraiser.  Its done on 8x10 canvas board with acrylics.  I put a flower pot, garden spades and a pair of garden gloves in with it.  Wish me luck!


Then my friend Dan took a gorgeous water lily shot and I tried to paint it... it just needs something though.

Still waiting for the weather to cooperate so that I can put a coat of clear on my table, so I can sell it.

A friend of mine has recently lost her beloved dog and has asked me to paint a picture of it for her.  I hope I can do her justice.  I worry about whether or not I can portray the personalities when people ask me to do it for them.  If I do it on my own and I capture it, then fine, thats cool.  But if I don't, there is nothing hurt.  Its just a picture of a dog. But when someone asks you to do it, the pressure is on!

Have been in cahoots with a friend who wants to surprise his girlfriend with some painting... that will be coming up soon, so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...