Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday, June 2, 2013

I promised to do a shot of the cornfield out back... here it is this week.

 The peonies are starting to bloom.  These have been here since we bought the house.  They smell wonderful! They decorated our two sons open houses when they graduated, as they are plentiful and blooming right now, when graduations are happening.  I put them in bowls with colored water to match the parties. Ours are all white, but every now and then we get a pink one.  The neighbors have beautiful red ones!   But these are the only white flower in the whole yard.
   
This week, we had a lot of rain, so although the irises came in plentiful, they aren't lasting long:

 The Hostas seemed to appear out of nowhere!

And The Hubs added a little garden art instead of hooking up the real doorbell.  Haha... he's such a card!
So I missed showing the Lily of the Valley that I failed to take a pic of last week.  They were so pretty and smelled wonderful!
Thank you for going through the seasons of my garden with me.  I love seeing something new every week, and its fun to enjoy it WITH someone.  

This week is First Fridays, and I have a lot of new stuff to share.  Most of what I have done here in the last few months.   Will let you know how it goes next week!!  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...