Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 23, 2013 Super moon Sunday

Hello again!  Tonight is not only the second day after the Summer Solstice, it is  Super Moon night.  The moon is supposed to be closer to Earth and have a greater gravitational pull.  Not sure what that means to me and you, but I think gravity has already done a number on my bod.  Not looking forward to any more of that!

ANYWAYS...

I love summer.  I would rather be warm than cold.  Rather have color in my garden than the white, gray and slush of winter any day, but I am smart enough to know that without one, you can't appreciate the other.

One of the reasons that I like summer, is you just can't enjoy this on a winters day...

Blues and sand colors are some of my very favorites... !

I haven't been able to do my table this week, just have had one thing after another, but the garden has something new every day... here is what's in bloom this week...

 Oriental Lillies are just starting to show themselves...


 The coreopsis is starting to pop...


The clematis is going crazy! 

and the corn field?   This week its impressive... and ALSO knee high!  A week or two early!


Someday soon, I hope to do some art!  I am so anxious to get that table done.  What am I going to do with it?   I dunno.... it just has to be done. 
Until next week!  Have a great week and remember to check out that Super Moon tonight!

Added PS:
Sneek peek at the legs of my table.  The pink and white need a second coat...
 
Its going to be BRIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...