Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 16, 2013 Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to fathers here and there and everywhere.  I made a sign for The Hubs for his first Fathers Day that still hangs in our home... "A man never stands so tall as when he stoops to help his son."  I never figured that he really needed the reminder, he took to fatherhood like duck to water, and now that they are men, they will someday be good Daddies themselves.  SOMEDAY.  Not soon!

I usually post what I am up to, but the project I am on will take some time.  I will show it when it gets more exciting. Deal?

Until then, I'll continue to show my garden..

This week the Clematis has started to bloom out.  



The lavendar is blooming much nicer this week...



And the corn has gotten higher because of the rain we had for a couple days this week...

The old farmers tell me their yardstick is if its "Knee high by the 4th of July" you have a good crop. Looks like it will be there and then some by then!

 

Will post more when there is more to post.  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...