Monday, April 8, 2013

April 6, 2013

Still working on birdhouses for the Bird House Silent Auction.  Had one in the garage that I started two years ago after seeing some similar at an event, but wasn't turning out the way I wanted it to and didn't know where to go with it.  Even now as I have added to it, it still doesn't trip my trigger.  You have seen those fun birdhouses using repurposed things, right?  Well, thats harder than it looks.  As soon as it dries and I can move it I will post it.

Then, I repurposed some materials in my art room and doing a mosaic kind of one... see what you think...
OMG, nothing like posting all the garbage on the table too!  I seriously didn't see that before it hit this page.
I don't know if you can see the bluebird with the worm in this pic but its the side shot.  I think I am going to get a piece of metal or copper and bend it over the top for the roof.  Wish me luck!

Today I also finished the large painting of the Lady in Red that I posted about, what, maybe a MONTH ago??  I won't post that again, but its done as of this morning.

Also, a while back, (maybe 2 years) I bought a bunch of those little 3x3 in canvasses... started a tripich, of sorts, back then, didn't like where it was going, and gave it up.  Well, today I finally finished them and did something with them.  Again... not sure it is what I was going for, but its done.  Does anyone else do that? Start it, leave it, finish it sometime later? 

 So, the fact that I am in the mood to finally finish some old projects and am FINALLY doing it, but I am not sure if I like them or not, does that mean I am being productive?  
If nothing else, I learned that I need to clean off my table before taking pictures, so I guess the day wasn't a total waste!  
Now...what to do with the finished stuff....



1 comment:

Let me know what you think...