Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 16, 2013

The birdhouses are rolling in.  They count 12 now and I have about 6 out yet, with a few more promised.  I am anxiously awaiting hearing of a venue to have it.  I am in the process of doing another birdhouse, myself, as the ideas keep rolling through my imagination. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, a photo I saw online spurred my interest and I knew what had to be done....


Its a work in progress, I am definitely not done with it.  I think I will make it darker and work on the background yet.  Must be the whole bird/ birdhouse thing!  Its making me bird-brained.

Wish me luck on that venue thing.  I didn't think where to have it would have been the biggest challenge of running this whole event!  But as with anything that you plan, something has to be a challenge. We can do this!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think...