Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 29, 2013


My latest.  Its 30 x 40 - the biggest canvas I have ever done, but I have done wall murals.  This was more intimidating for some reason.
Anyhow, its going in a friends new bedroom, and it's already making her happy, (even though she hasn't even seen it), so it's already making me happy.

UPDATE 2/2/13:
I couldn't've been happier with her response today when we delivered this painting.  She wanted me to see where it was going to hang.  The painting couldn't've matched the room any better!  Pretty good considering all I had to go on was "Grey, white and Black"  The little bit of blue I used matched the grey/blue of her walls perfectly and the pop of red on the barn matched her carpeting just right.
Take a look:
So it was meant to be.  I have a hard time letting go of some pieces, but I know that this is where this one is supposed to be, and it has a good home, with people that appreciate it! That's the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...