Sunday, October 7, 2012

October 7, 2012

I find I have a lot of opinions and thoughts to put on this page until I actually sit down to do it.  Then, miraculously, like the tests I had in school, all information is gone, until, of course, I hear the few notes of the computer shutting down.  Then it all floods back. Things I could have said posted.
I haven't been able to do much of my own art lately as I had been asked to do some charity auction items: These are some wine glasses that I have done and just finished up with some martini glasses that I just finished last night and will post when I get the pics uploaded.  These are for the Humane Societies Howl-O-Ween ball, so I did this set in FALL colors and the others in paw prints.  I hope they sell.

This week, at work, we are having a Homecoming event, complete with every department doing a 'float' (childrens wagon sized) and we will be electing a King and Queen and tailgating in the parking lot.  I have to make things for the float this weekend too, so attention will be heading that way.  Will post pics for that too, hopefully.
Well, tiz the weekend, and as I said, I have to get moving on this stuff, as there is always laundry and cooking and cleaning and shopping to be done also on the weekends! Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...