Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday September 19, 2016



This week:



 I fell in love with this painting by Frank Giovingo so I bought a print from him. 
 I found ten of these kid sized old metal folding chairs at the ReStore.  Can you figure out what I am going to do with them with the one I have base coated?  Next post!
Here is a keyboard of an old piano that a friends Dad found in a house he is refurbishing.  He was just going to throw it away, but you know me... 
Kinda pretty once you clean it all up.  Took me better part of a day just to clean every key and the pin board it went on.
Stay tuned on this too.












A cupboard door here,
A cupboard door there....

I was supposed to be in a small, close-to-the-art-festival-but-not-quite yesterday.  It poured.  I cancelled in the morning when I heard that we were possibly getting thundershowers.  I feel bad, but on the other hand, I don't have a whole lot that can get wet, and I wasn't the only one that cancelled.

Remember last year when we had the Bonsai display?  It was today.  I started a piece, and the due date snuck up on me and I didn't get it finished.  I just didn't get it done in time.  But I went to the Artist Reception today anyway.

So, stay tuned.  New things coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...