Wednesday, September 7, 2016

First Wednesday of September

Happy September!  I am not a cold weather person, so the end of summer usually bums me right out, but today is 92 smouldering degrees with 90 % humidity.  Its been a very hot, very uncomfortable summer, even for me.  The thermostat being turned down a little would be welcomed.

I just threw this together thinking it was going somewhere, but I think my mind was on vacay already.  We're back now and enjoyed the time away!  Spent time with our son the college student.  Good for the soul!
I tried to tell The Hubs that when you see creativity that you like you should buy it.  Doesn't matter that this bottle has dry red wine in it and I like sweet.  The bottle is awesome.  Its creative.  Besides, I have to have wine for my friends who like the dry stuff in the house.  Dontcha think?  And that bottle is brilliant!
 While on vacation, I walked up these stairs at just the right time of day.  I had to take a pic of the shadowplay.  How cool is that?


Then, something just said, FALL to me and I painted one of the cupboard doors that I have around here.  I will do another soon.
 Well, thats about it for now.  I should be displaying at an art festival soon, and I want to go to Art Prize, although changing plans and in the middle of the thicket at the moment.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...