Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday June 22, 2015

It was a wonderful Fathers Day but some of the fun is yet to happen.  The boys got The Hubs tickets to the baseball game so when our youngest gets home next week, Fathers Day will be somewhat prolonged. Hope anyone reading this also had a great day.

Well, letsee, since last I wrote:
My oar for the Arts Festival was doing fairly well in the auction (last I saw at about 4pm), the festival went until 6, so hopefully raised some money for the association.

I have been fascinated by barn quilts lately, and thought I would try my hand at some.  I am not overjoyed at my attempts, but maybe they will look better up on the barn. They both are 24x24.  We'll see...


The fun continues with all these sample wood pieces.  This is all recycled ~ the backing, the frame and design.
Layed these out but they aren't glued yet.
I have two paintings running around in my head, fermenting.... no wine before its time, ya know,
but the garage and dining room table are filled with wood pieces, so painting may have to wait til later.

Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...