Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014

Omgoodness!  Its the last half of November already!! 
and next week is THANKSGIVING!!!  Whew!  Where does the time go?? (disclaimer: this is not my artwork, but i really, really, really like it!)

I haven't been posting, because, there is just not that much happening.  I see on my last post, I welcomed in the ugly month of November.  Well, I guess it showed me! 

Snow and blowing and slippery-ness and bundling up.  Old Man Winter has arrived.  But its still autumn until the equinox, you say??  yeah, that don't mean nuthin.  You're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.  You have to be hearty and sturdy to live here, man.

 Working on a couple things, artsy wise, that I will post when possible.

Stay tuned.  Stay thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...