Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday September 28, 2014

Dinner done, check.  Dishes done, check. Finished project, check.Think I will coast the rest of my Sunday...
This morning we went to the farmers market with both of our grand dogs. Came home and our son came home from traveling to a friends wedding and picked up his dog.  Then had to clean up and get ready to go to the Bonsai exhibition Artist meet.  It was good to see some of the other artists and meet some others that I hadn't met before.  Its been a good day.

Remember that New Years Rez of mine about getting projects done and out of the inventory around here?
Well, out of the five projects I am in process of doing, I have finished 1 and a half this week.  In this blog I have used the scrap 2x4s for Santas last year,


Then, BOOKS OF LOVE for Valentines Day...



So its only right I do some Halloween...
I have a Witch, BlackCat, Pumpkin and Scarecrow still in the works.  So a few things out of the artroom...

Out of the garage, I found a cabinet front that I purchased from a cabinet company garage sale.  Its been in the garage, (among a lot of other good stuff) and I had almost everything to get it done, but time.  Here is what it is now...
 All it needs is Chalk!  Its too big for my kitchen so hopefully it will find a good home.

These posts will get crazy-er in a few days when we start Blogtoberfest again, where we blog everyday of October.  Be prepared.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...