Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday January 19, 2014


Yes, when I am tired of thinking about life's extenuating circumstances you will find me in the art room!   Its the place I like to be when life is hard.  Or when its good.  Sometimes when I do something good in the art room it can turn the day around.  It feels like making lemonade out of lemons.  Anyway... I found this sign above and it hit home.

At the moment, I am working on a few things, some more bra art which may or may not make it to the auction, some other art for a fundraiser, a sign for some friends that just bought a new home, and all of the shenanigans that I have mentioned in this blog previously.  I haven't gotten to the things I bought at that yard sale... those are going to have to wait until warmer weather.   I am making some more of the coasters that I mentioned before.  Not sure why, probably to use what I have in the artroom in hopes of moving a few more things out of there.

I have been trying to back and matte some prints for sale, a couple at a time - the second of the resolutions I made this year - to sell more of my art this year.  The first one is using some of the stuff in the art room and getting it out of there. 

I guess theres not much more to say this week.  I'll post some more when theres more to post!  Stay tuned....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...