Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday, May 25, 2013

I showed you last weeks shots of the garden, now I'll show you this week out in the yard:

My Snowball bush towers over me! But its beautiful!

Every year, my annuals are a different mix... this year seems to be neon pink and dark purple!


Spirea bushes are in full bloom between the neighbors and our property...


This little pink azalea bush was given to my Mom when my sis passed away eight years ago.  Then when Mom passed, and we were selling the house, I couldn't leave it in her yard, so I brought it home.  Almost lost it last year, but moved it this year, and worried, but it looks like its gonna be ok!


The farmer planted corn in the back field last week and this is what we see already!  I am hoping to take a pic once a week or so.  This is from our property line out back.


I think we are losing this old lilac bush.  Its ancient!  And has been whacked and hacked at over the years but is a double flower and smells better than any other lilac... I don't want to lose it, and if anyone knows anything about lilacs, help!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, oh I so want to come back and visit with you, sit on your porch, go for walks, and go shopping......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always invited and always welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...