Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wednesday November 2, 2016

Have I ever said how much I love the ReStore?  This is a Habitat for Humanity store, where you can take extra building supplies, to donate, or buy someone elses.  They have all kinds of fun things for DIYers and people who have a little imagination...  And money spent there, helps fund homes for people who need a roof over their heads.  WIN-WIN!

I picked up a sturdy, but 'looks like it had seen better days' stool the other day when I went in there...
Wasn't looking for a stool, but it looked promising and needed some TLC.  Didn't know what I was going to do with it, but, once home, found an old tote bag that had a hole in it, so I cut the emblem out of it, and recycled it !  I wondered what I kept that old torn tote for!  Now I know!

  

TA-DA!!

And just a little of God's artwork... cameras just don't do it justice.
You have just experience it yourself.  Drink it in! 
Fall colors are fleetng, you might want to gulp! 

 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...