Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday November13, 2016

In an effort to ignore the world, I have been hard at work trying to get ready for the upcoming Craft Show.  I have decided, (pretty much anyway) that I will take crafts and not art.  This is not a really artsy community, although I did sell some art last year.  So MAYBE!  I dunno.

Remember my lion?  I have decided that its a gift for a special someone, (who is also a Leo) and I have had it professionally framed:
I absolutely love how the moddled green mat brings out the yellow green of the eyes. 

Then I continued to paint some of the cupboard doors that I have in the artroom, just to get them out of the way:



I have a couple more that are in the early stages in the artroom right now.  But first, I have housework to attend to.  Long overdue and needing to be done.  Its at the point where it bothers me, so I know its time to put down the paint and glue and geterdun!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...