Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday August 8, 2016

It was a very very very nice Birthday weekend.  Our son was home, I have both grand puppies, I ate well, went to dinner with friends, breakfast with family, have not one, not two but three bouquets of flowers, and I got to go to my happy place:  Hobby Lobby!

I am going to try to get something framed once a month or so.  I did get another colored pencil drawing matted and  framed this weekend, picked it up today:






I also picked up a set of Inktense pencils.  Can't wait to try those!

(Not sure why these are upside down...)


Otherwise this week:  I sold another print of the Boat Rental pic to someone who didn't win it in the drawing.












And I drew a friends pug for her, and she's very happy with it.













I also started on the Chair-ity Chair.  Hubs found one somewhere being discarded, and brought it home and I think  its going to work just fine.  Here is the before...


Here is the middle... trying to use up scraps in the art room...
 
Stay tuned for the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...