Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sunday, May 8,2016 Happy Mothers Day!

I am feeling blessed.
This weekend has been a busy one, and I am having a bit of quiet time for the rest of the weekend. A very nice Mothers Day weekend indeed.
 
I did start a new drawing, thought I ruined it, saved it, and sold it!
It was 11x14, sepia ink on lt brown parchment paper, and the straw is where I thought I went wrong.  After this pic was taken, I worked with that a little more and it looked better.  My bff bought it for a Mothers Day gift!  I forgot to take a final shot of it, though.  She was thrilled!

I also saw a shot on the way in to work the other day and had to turn around to get the pic.  It was all about the light and not particularly the subject matter, but I have it sitting up so I can walk by it
for a few days.

I need more tree branches and some more bushes/shrubs in the background, and I think I may have to do more shading on the house.   Its 24x24 acrylic.

We'll see. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...