Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday April 17, 2016

It's been a bit.  I have had a dry spell, art-wise.

I did put two pieces of old stuff in an exhibition.  I intended to do some new, but just wasn't up to the task. So, these did the job.

 This new art center has this above their door.  I love it!

 The Art Center is also right next to a pizza place and these stand out front...

Yesterday, I did a bunch of these garden bricks out of a kit I bought long ago.  I have decided to donate these to the Mothers Day gift basket raffle at work. 
Coming up there will be an exhibition with a "Barbie" Theme, and there are a few ideas rumbling around in my head.

Then I hear there will be another Bonsai exhibition in the fall.  Lots to think about.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...