Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Sunday 2016

Its the 27th of March already.  Last post was weeks ago!  I can't believe its Easter and April is at the end of the week.  We had a relatively mild winter, but we have already had some bad storms to start the Spring.  As I write, the beautiful Easter day we had is turning cloudy and the radar says we have some pretty colored storms coming our way.  You know what they say... if it rains on Easter Sunday, it rains for seven Sundays after.   At least most of the day it was beautiful.

I have been so un-inspired art-wise.  I did accomplish a couple things for Easter...


I gave the minion eggs to the girls at work and abandoned most of the bunnies.

I have an art exhibition in April that I have to have two framed pieces by Friday.  I have known about it for weeks and haven't felt like doing anything new.  Anything I already have framed, everyone has seen a dozen times.  I just might sit this one out. We'll see.

Well I hear thunder off in the distance... so will cut this off here.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and YAY! to Spring, eh?

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...