Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday the last day of January 2016

I know you are supposed to enjoy each moment, and not wish your life away, but January has never been my month.  I am never sorry that its over.  I know the 'official' longest day is Dec 21st, but January has the same amount of days as August and I am sure someone throws a few more days in there.  Its such a long haul.  On to February, a shorter month even in this leap year, sprinkled with some pseudo holidays and some family birthdays.  Every day is one day closer to spring.  That thought gets me through.

So what did I do with a quiet, dark month?  With the help of pinterest...
 8 bunnies for Easter... Their ears show as white in these pics, but they are black with peach and baby pink insides.  Except for the ones with peace symbols, those show up pretty good.. 
 Then, made these Cousin Its for Valentines day.  Should I make more?  I might!

I also deep-cleaned a room and a half, and still have a bunch yet to do.  Its late afternoon, and I am still in my jammies, but what are days off for?

Hope your February is awesome!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...