Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday, September 18,2015

Today is a local ArtFair that we call Artilicious. This is the Chairity Auction fair that we did the Wine Bottle chair for.   It will be interesting to see what is bid on that. Heading out to the fair shortly.

This week, the New Years Rez that I made, ( the one about doing something with the things I have around here that I have accumulated) kicked in and I pulled out an old piano bench that I found at a friends rummage sale (years ago) that I thought was worth painting.  Someday.  Well, someday was Tuesday. 
 This is the idea I had when I first bought it  Why did it take me so long to do it?

 Inside  I covered it in scrapbook paper that is antiquish sheet music.
I posted it on facebook and had some offers.  Sold to a friend of mine that is tickled pink to have it.
I am glad its going to a good home!  And proud of myself still working on a New Years Rez in September! 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...