Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Saturday night, Grace herself, (that's me!) rolled her ankle and fell down the front steps... yeah, I am sure my neighbors think the entertainment at our house is too good to move. I'm fine, its swollen, but not different colors, and it makes me walk like Festus.  If you don't know who that is, go ask your mom.

So, Life is telling me to slow down, (besides to elevate and ice) and although its more uncomfortable than painful, it'll be awhile before I am back to stride.

Several postcards were made this weekend, and I found and received permission to paint a nest of barnswallows from a picture from Jill Rueger Flinn.  No, have never met her before, just saw her pic on FB on a Barn site, but she seemed pleased that I would do it. 


She was the first to see it, and she loves it. 

Now what? 
Well, the summer is half gone, still have a lot of things to do outside before the cold wind blows.  No more canvasses indoors from here on out.  

Yep. Uh huh.  Sure.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...