Monday, December 26, 2016

Monday after Christmas 2016

Good morning!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Last week my friend Ashley and I took a mandala class.  For those of you that don't know what a mandala is, the word means CIRCLE, but its used as a spiritual focus, a meditation.  In this class, we were given a blank canvas and were allowed to choose paint and where we wanted to go with it.  The canvas had circles and one square.  That canvas was pretty intimidating to say the least.  Where to go, where to go???

 It was explained that the middle was the core of us within the universe.  We asked our angels to guide us.  And seriously, I had no plan, but it came very easily.  I felt good about it when I was done.  I like it.


From my last couple posts, my friend gave the portrait of her hubby, father in law and son to her son for Christmas, and it was a hit! YEA!!

Other than that, I am just enjoying the season.  I am helping Hubs construct some presents for next week, but will show those at a later date.

Happy holidays!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...