Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Its been a couple weeks and I have to say, I had to give up the Inktober challenge to a certain extent.  I just couldn't work an 8 hr day, come home to cook dinner and do an Inktober drawing every night.  I wasn't getting anything else done!   I have done a couple of inktobers however.  And I promised a pic of Mr. Pirate Scarecrow.
 I just painted the face.. the rest of the team dressed him.

My Other Inktober pieces....


and, some other colored pencil play while I wind down at night.



I am building something in the garage, hopefully will finish before the snow flies.  I have several potential projects, out there that I would like to do before winter, and The Hubs would love to free up some space!


Well, thats what I have been up to.  Just a glimpse inside my head... scary enough to be Halloween!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...