Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 12, 2016

So while looking in the art room for frames, mats and artwork for the upcoming Pet Parade that I mentioned, I ran across other things that dang!  distract me!  (Like THAT never happens!)

Anyway, I am sure that other creative crafters are like me in the "don't throw that away... it can be used for something someday!" thought.

Well I used to make some angels out of wires. The ends that I would cut off could be used for SOMETHING, wasn't sure what, but SOMETHING SOMEDAY.  (now you see why my art room is the way it is)!



SO, The other day, it finally dawned on me to do these:


So I still have art in various levels of framed/matted/cellophaned.   Its not something to be rushed!  Like with each piece you have to say, Do you like this in white?:
 Or black, better?
Then, I have to ask, why I am matting something that is not Pet oriented because that is why I am pulling everything out???

Oh, the workings of my mind!!  (**shaking my head**)

Leaving you with an anecdote, because we all have a friend / spouse/ kid that would say these things:

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...