Friday, August 22, 2014

TGIF August 22, 2014

Yep, this is how we roll.  Hubs is gone on an emergency run, and I am here on the computer on a Friday night.  Life in the fast lane.  Yeah, don't be jealous, now....

Anyway, I showed you the stools that I did for the Chair-ity Auction... my brother had other names for them: one, "Pick out your seat" and the other "Pick out your butt".  Does anyone else have smart aleck brothers like mine??  Never a dull moment. Clever.  You have to give points for clever.

I haven't done much artsy stuff lately, Oh, I can't stay away from paint for long, but nothing driven.  So today, at work, my mind was wandering.  I key stuff into the computer all day long normally - some pretty monotonous stuff.  Put that with a creative brain that feels the weekend coming in, and not doing anything to vent the stuff swirling around in the brain, and what does that do?  I had to mentally pull myself back to what I was doing several times.  Feel for the proofreader.


I'll leave you with a few things I found out there on the world wide web for inspiration. Have a good weekend and stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...