Saturday, November 21, 2015

Saturday November 21, 2015

Today I stayed home from the myraid of holiday craft shows that is happening around the area.  Decided since I will be having company this next week, I really need to get some things done around here.  We are under our first Winter storm advisory anyway.

This week, I tried something that I saw on Pinterest...
 Looks easy, right?  Notsomuch.  I used Black straight pins for the eyes, an electrical cap for the nose and I dropped a little can of hairspray and broke the cap the other day.  As I was about to throw a piece away, I thought, HEY, wait a minute... that would be the perfect smile on my snowman! And so it is!


A doodle while watching the game on TV last night.
 Today I am finishing some little doodads that have been on my bench a while to abandon them to some unsuspecting victim.... will show you when I get them done! 
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...