Monday, October 5, 2015

Blogtober five

The night before surgery and looking forward to the better days ahead.  Less pain on his part, and the waiting for this to happen since the day he had his pre-ops done, is not easy for him to do.   With God's grace, we will make it through with the help of family and friends. 

On the art side of the blog, I sent in my bra art and the committee sent me an email to ask if I would do a commission bra piece for the xray department, made of old mammography films.  I wasn't going to do it, but then had an idea and said yes (hopefully will try to work it in sideways) .  They are going to try to get them to me while I happen to be at the hospital tomorrow.  We'll see what transpires.

Here is hoping that there are bright skies ahead.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...