Saturday, April 18, 2015

April 18, 2015

Well, because of the weather and my schedule, I have sanded the door down and only painted primer so far. The auction is in one week. (so the pressure is on!)  I have decided to make it a message board, with a bulletin board, ($2 at the Restore) a chalk board and hooks.   I did re-cover the bulletin board, as that was something I could do INDOORS:

The library art exhibit is any 2D art that depicts a quote from a book.  Mine is from "Tuesdays With Morrie" by Mitch Albom:

I haven't gotten to the skate boxes yet, but they are here waiting.  I have started messing around with some designs however.

Now that our weather is shaping up, the garage doors need paint, the porch needs paint, the doors need paint, the deck rails need paint... so there IS paint in my future, but there may not be any 'fun' painting in the future.  But who knows, there could be some surprises!

Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...