Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday May 3, 2014

Saturday, sweet Saturday.  My May schedule is booking in except for this weekend, so I finished the BAND painting, did a Poppy painting, ( I started last year, doing a poppy painting each year for Memorial Day) ( ok, so I'm early!)
 and worked on a round robin art project.  There are a group of four of us, myself here in Michigan, and three others from Maine, Iowa and California.  We all start a Art Journal page, then send it on, add to the next one and send it on until it gets back to us.  Sounds like fun. So here is my background that I am sharing on to the others....
 Ok ok, it doesn't look like much now, but wait til you see what the ladies do to it.  I only hope I can keep up my part of the bargain. I'll report back when I get it back. Should be fun. :)

So, the Artist Lounge group has asked if anyone wants to do an exhibition on the human form.  My wheels are turning and I think I might be coming out of the slump... I even had to go buy a big canvas, because I have rather big ideas on what I want to do with that challenge.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...